Adding Windows to Tensor Book - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Adding Windows to Tensor Book
post by Emily55 on May 10, 2021
Hi Everyone!
Has anyone purchased windows after receiving your tensor book? Wondering if it is to late to add Windows.
Thanks!
post by fkx on May 14, 2021
You can buy windows anytime you want.
Installing a dual boot adding windows to a ubuntu as initial OS may require some research.
It’s something on my todo list, so I’ll add references as I get them.
Here’s what I have so far:
How can I install Windows after I've installed Ubuntu?
I recommend the reference below:
The problem here is that the Windows installer tends to overwrite Grub bootloader or whatever making only the Windows installation bootable. But the good news is that your Linux partition is untouched, including the original bootloader and the other Grub configurations. So restoring or recovering Grub is just a matter of running a few commands on the terminal.