Anaconda install - Deep Learning: Getting Started - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Anaconda install

post by Cherrypie on Apr 26, 2019

Hello. This lamdastack is 2 titan v computer.

I install the Anaconda because I had to work python 2.7 and python 3 both in same computer.

I thought that if I just remove the bashrc about anaconda setting I can use lambdar setting and anaconda at the same time.

However it looks like it is not that simple.

I need to use anaconda. So is it already installed every cuda and cudnn?

or is it installed complied cuda and cudnn like conda.

Thank you.


post by sealtainn on May 14, 2019

Interested in the answer to this question too. I suspect Anaconda is not part of the lambda stack as it is not listed on the web-page. But would be good to know for sure!


post by sabalaba on May 16, 2019

We don’t support Anaconda + Lambda Stack. Lambda stack already has support for 2.7 and 3 so you shouldn’t need to install Anaconda for that purpose.


Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Installing Lambda Stack on my “non-clean” workstation
Technical Help
6 4.1k Jan 2020
Can Anaconda coexist with Python installed via lambda stack?
Technical Help
9 8.6k Jun 2023
Lambda Stack and non-python based applications and frameworks 1 1.6k Sep 2022
Python: Accessing installed Lambda stack modules
Technical Help
2 3.6k Feb 2019
Lambda Quad: Using Anaconda / Docker?
Technical Help
5 3.0k May 2018