Availability In India of Lambda Cloud GPU - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Availability In India of Lambda Cloud GPU

post by Chidha on Jun 28, 2023

Hi I am an AI Engineer based in India

In my free time I often work with students (currently studying in the university from which I have graduated) on various research projects. We were looking ways to optimize costs and your service will really help us a way forward in that direction.

When we tried to avail your service the payment got constantly declined despite using Master Card and Visa Card from various banks (which works in other U.S.A based services). I saw that India was not available in the list of countries supported by LambdaLabs. How do I use your service in India?

We really need the service, we are ready to directly purchase the credits if not available through the website, we really need to optimize costs to continue our research and your platform is a promising route in that direction.

Please let us know.

Link to an opensource AI model we have published (over 154 stars in github) GitHub - Ant-Brain/EfficientWord-Net: OneShot Learning-based hotword detection.

Regards

Chidhambararajan R

post by mikes on Jul 13, 2023

Hi @Chidha, you are correct, India is not currently supported. But please submit a ticket to Lambda Support with your account details so we can examine that.

Thank you.

post by sslankesh on Feb 29, 2024

What is the update on this? Is LambdaLabs supported in India yet?

post by mikes on Feb 29, 2024

Hello, unfortunately we do not support it, and currently there are no plans to add it.

You can view currently supported regions here - Billing - Lambda Docs

Thank you.

post by naveen_marthala on Oct 19, 2024

@sslankesh and @Chidha, there is an Indian company called e2ecloud ( https://www.e2enetworks.com/), I learned of them when I attended PyCon 2024 in Bengaluru recently. It is a listed company as well. Check them out.

post by devanghingu on Apr 7, 2025

Here they mentioned their instance is available in India region but customer support not available in India ( check here). It’s confusing!! Can I buy it through another region and can I use in India?