Cannot Turn on New Workstation - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Cannot Turn on New Workstation
post by Ellamudry on May 20, 2024
I purchased a Lambda vector one a couple months ago and was not able to use it until now. When I try to turn the power on I get nothing. No lights on the motherboard or anything. It have just been sitting untouched for the last couple of months so I don’t think it could have been damaged.
251 views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Lambda Desktop Does Not Power On | 1 | 2.5k | Feb 2021 |
| Failed to boot! | 1 | 587 | Sep 2023 |
| No display on Lambda Vector Pro | 2 | 137 | Aug 2025 |
| System does not start | 2 | 1.6k | Apr 2021 |
| Monitor not recognizing Lambda Workstation | 0 | 105 | Aug 2024 |