Closing laptop while training a model - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Closing laptop while training a model
post by kale on May 15, 2024
If I’m training a model in Jupyter (Cloud IDE) and close my Macbook, should I expect my model to continue training? If not, is there anything I can do to keep it running? I just tried this and the training seemed to stop.
239 views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Does processes end after ssh session disconnect? | 2 | 1.3k | May 2023 |
| Tensorbook shuts down after start | 0 | 1.4k | Nov 2019 |
| Auto-terminate instance from shell | 1 | 1.1k | Feb 2025 |
| Tensorbook frozen after locking | 3 | 1.8k | May 2020 |
| Experiencing some technical issues with my new TensorBook | 6 | 3.9k | Mar 2019 |