Cloud IDE Jupyter .ipynb saving issues - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Cloud IDE Jupyter .ipynb saving issues

post by ckrapu on Jul 28, 2023

Saving .ipynb files through the cloud IDE fails frequently with the “save notebook” option grayed out in JupyterLab. I’m aware that this is likely a Jupyter or Ubuntu issue but I wanted to see if anyone else had this happen. I’ve lost hours of work several times due to this. Saving as a different file also fails silently too - no error message and no effect in the filesystem.

I’ve tried fixing file permissions with chmod but that didn’t have any effect. .py and other text files can be saved fine. I haven’t been tweaking any of the Jupyter settings or package dependencies on my VM.

636 views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Jupyter not displaying 3 163 Nov 2024
Cannot run jupyter notebooks, installed modules are not found 4 185 Nov 2024
“notebook” is not a recognized Jupyter subcommand? 0 1.8k Mar 2019
Using juypter notebooks via VSCode/ssh seems broken? 0 106 Jun 2024
Upgrading to later version of Python 9 5.0k Jun 2023