Control Lambda Blade fan speed - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Control Lambda Blade fan speed
post by srubs on Oct 25, 2019
We have a Lambda Blade with 8 Titan RTX GPUs. The chassis fans are constantly running at 100% making it incredibly loud. I fully understand the need for this fan speed whilst making use of the GPUs, but surely it is not necessary when the computer is idle?
Is it possible to set the chassis fan speed on the Lambda Blade so they can be set low when the system is idle and increased when needed?
post by grehm on Jan 6, 2020
Has there been any resolution for this issue? I have a similar concern because our server is located adjacent to our offices.
post by bradezard on Feb 4, 2020
Also interested, this machine is a jet engine and I’m getting queries from our DC about it