Data on storage filesystem disappeared overnight - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Data on storage filesystem disappeared overnight

post by skdrx on Dec 4, 2024

I made a filesystem in the washington-DC region for use when I am running a GH200 instance.

This filesystem contained trained models as well as datasets. Yesterday it was working fine, but after I turned off my instance for the night and started a new one this morning the directory was empty.

Unfortunately I don’t have any screenshots to prove that I had data on that filesystem, but I do have a screenshot of the filesystems tab on the Lambda Cloud dashboard which shows there is a significant amount of data used by the storage instance:

Is this related to the ongoing outage? Is there anyway I can get my data back?

Thank you!

105 views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
GH200 not working with attached file system 1 100 Feb 2025
Are we being billed for data in the “.Trash” folder? 3 177 Aug 2025
Local storage to keep data 1 965 Mar 2023
Filesystem “Not in use” billing 0 80 Jul 2024
Cheapest way to upload data into the filesystem with slow upload bandwidth 3 356 Aug 2025