Downloaad Speed only 10 MB - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Downloaad Speed only 10 MB
post by dtometzki on Nov 28, 2024
Hello,
I have a GP200 Instance and the download speed is slow only 10MB/s.
I tried it yesterday and today.
Is that normal for download from https://huggingface.co/?
Best regards,
Damian
post by cody_b on Dec 2, 2024
@dtometzki Lambda’s engineers are looking into the issue.
I’ll update this thread when I have more information.
Related Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Why download speeds on h100 gpu extremely slow (~400KB/s) | 1 | 544 | Mar 2024 |
| Downloading speed is slow on H100, only ~70MB/s | 4 | 1.8k | Apr 2025 |
| H100 machine performance | 0 | 248 | Oct 2024 |
| H100 on lambda cloud seems slow | 0 | 228 | Jul 2024 |
| How can I maximize speed on Lambda GPU instances? | 1 | 158 | Dec 2024 |