Dynamic Pricing using Q-learning - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Dynamic Pricing using Q-learning
post by MikeyXcalibur on Aug 4, 2020
I am trying to develop a project (it’s Dynamic Pricing based) which uses Q Learning approach and I am badly stuck and want help regarding some implementation stuff. I’ve the algorithm ready on paper just confused how to properly implement it. Please help! 😢 I would like to talk in DM for specifics of the project if anyone is up for help please please lemme know.
1.2k views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Agent without knowledge regarding the environment | 0 | 1.4k | Feb 2020 |
| Where can I find pricing? | 1 | 221 | Sep 2024 |
| Qwen 3 Models Support | 0 | 71 | Apr 2025 |
| Price changed when job under one specific instance is failed | 3 | 400 | Dec 2023 |
| VRAM-hungry LSTM monster | 6 | 1.8k | Jun 2022 |