Generate utterances - Machine Learning Research - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Generate utterances
post by Virat on Mar 16, 2020
Can anyone give some hint how can we create utterances for example
I have input say -
“I want my account details”
The output should be like
- Can I get my account details
- Please provide me my account details
- Can I get my account information
. . . .
1.6k views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| CoT content for deepseek-r1-671b | 0 | 44 | Apr 2025 |
| Tool calling in Lambda Inference API | 6 | 363 | Jun 2025 |
| Qwen 3 Models Support | 0 | 71 | Apr 2025 |
| [request] please add deepseek to lambda inference | 2 | 241 | Apr 2025 |
| Logprobs Support | 0 | 58 | May 2025 |