Getting Started with Windows 10 - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Getting Started with Windows 10

post by Johann on Jun 26, 2020

Johann
Jun 2020

I’m totally a newby when it comes to running Windows and more specifically using Lambda Stack. I’ve only ever used Mac and Linux machines with Python and with the Lambda Stack, so I’m stuck at the very fundamental step of just getting an environment activated.

I got my code from Git on the Windows machine. Navigated to the folder and from what I see I don’t need to do “source” to activate an environment. But, this is the problem. The environment does not activate. Ok, I can probably find some info on that, but then my question is, am I suppose to use the Linux subsystem on Windows for the Lambda stack or should I continue down this path of trying to make it work in Windows?

Thank you for any help.

2.0k views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Using a Lambda Stack setup on a GeForce RTX 3060 GPU 1 540 Mar 2024
Python: Accessing installed Lambda stack modules 2 3.6k Feb 2019
How do you boot straight to Linux (Ubuntu) 1 952 May 2023
New to Ubuntu- IDE 1 1.4k Apr 2021
Initial Lambda Stack install – Scope of installation? What gets installed? 0 2.2k Dec 2019