Help with cloud init when launching an instance - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Help with cloud init when launching an instance
post by TangJieHao on Apr 20, 2025
I can manual launch from the dashboard. This will boot up the jupiter IDE, through the cloud IDE or SSH I am able to manually launch my program WITH the AI.
However when I use the cloud init with command line “cd ./KATA && ./my_app” this is suppose to run the software that calls a child process to run the AI. What I don’t get is the AI running, AND jupyter IDE doesn’t show up.
Does anyone have experience or know how to use cloud init?
46 views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Error launching cloud ide | 0 | 460 | Sep 2023 |
| Can’t open ide, getting error | 0 | 704 | Jan 2023 |
| Anyone tried to install rapids.ai on cloud instance | 0 | 939 | Aug 2022 |
| No direct startup script support? | 2 | 195 | Jun 2025 |
| GPU Cloud don’t let me launch a insance | 2 | 2.5k | Nov 2020 |