How do I set a spend limit on Lambda Cloud? - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
How do I set a spend limit on Lambda Cloud?
post by masharpe on Mar 7, 2024
I’d like to use Lambda Cloud for personal LLM inference. I’m afraid of leaving an instance accidentally running and racking up unexpectedly huge costs. How do I set a spend limit to ensure this doesn’t happen?
986 views 1 link
post by cody_b on Mar 8, 2024
At this time Lambda Cloud doesn’t have the feature to be able to set a spend limit. It’s recommended to regularly use the dashboard to check usage.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Feature Request: Spending Limits | 2 | 175 | Sep 2025 |
| No way to establish spending limits | 0 | 131 | Mar 2025 |
| Lambda Chat Completions API Cost | 1 | 352 | Nov 2024 |
| Model and content limit | 2 | 174 | Feb 2025 |
| Lambda <> Openrouter Woes | |||
| Model Debugging | 11 | 374 | Jan 2025 |