How do you boot straight to Linux (Ubuntu) - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
How do you boot straight to Linux (Ubuntu)
post by sc4586 on May 31, 2023
Hello: I’ve arrived on scene and have a new Lambda system that boots straight to Windows. It was supposed to be Ubuntu with all the ML SW installed. I did not see any instructions for dual boot, and the accompanying documentation was straight up Linux.
How do I boot to Linux? Since this was the configuration out of the box, it seems strange the documentation does not reference any of this (and a Linux system was supposed to be ordered).
So, under windows, I installed my R code, tensorflow, etc and it runs, but can’t see the GPUs. I’d like to get the GPU enabled, and Linux would be preferable.
Thank you!
Scott
post by JosephM on May 31, 2023
Hello @sc4586, please open a case with us thru https://support.lambdalabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and include the Lambda serial number or order number in the case. We will work with you thru that case. Thank you!