Keyboard Protector Cover - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Keyboard Protector Cover
post by chandana on Feb 26, 2019
Hello forum,
I just got my lambda tensorbook today.
I would like to know if anybody here got a keyboard protector cover for their laptop.
Something similar to this.
I would like to know the exact cover you got that would fit this notebook’s keyboard.
Thanks,
Chandana
post by drogon on Jan 30, 2020
I would also like to know!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Laptop refresh to rtx 2080 super upcoming? | 0 | 1.3k | Apr 2020 |
| TensorBook experiences | 2 | 7.8k | Mar 2020 |
| This laptop is available in India RND: Random Non-categorized Discussion |
3 | 4.2k | Sep 2020 |
| Lambda Tensorbook Specifications | 8 | 12.4k | Mar 2020 |
| Do you ship Lambda Tensorbook to Japan? Technical Help |
0 | 1.8k | Mar 2019 |