Lamba Stack installation issue - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Lamba Stack installation issue

post by julienamplisim on Mar 5, 2025

Hello,

When installing Lambda Stack on a Desktop, I’m asked to select a display manager but I’m not able to choose one (between sddm and gdm3) and select OK in the editor. I tested TAB and several other keys but it did not work. Any tips on that please?

Thanks in advance


post by Calvin on Mar 6, 2025

Hi,

Are you using the guide here:

Or here?:

If the former, try the latter from our docs site.

If the latter, we’ll likely need you to open a ticket with us, here, if you haven’t already:

https://support.lambdalabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new


Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Lambda Stack seems to be wiped out after Ubuntu update 11 4.3k Mar 2024
Installing Lambda Stack on my “non-clean” workstation 6 4.1k Jan 2020
Install Ubuntu 18.04 with Lambda Stack from scratch 4 16.7k Dec 2018
Lambda Stack Installation Failure due to package version 0 1.8k Apr 2021
Accessing Lambda Stack on Tensor Book 1 1.4k Apr 2021