Lambda stack installation error - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Lambda stack installation error

post by Cesarmen on Nov 8, 2019

Errors during lambda stack installation

Err:222 http://archive.lambdalabs.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 libaccinj64-10.0 amd64 10.0.130-0lambda3

Undetermined Error [IP: 52.218.252.234 80]

and another

Fetched 2 270 MB in 35min 2s (1 080 kB/s)

E: Failed to fetch http://archive.lambdalabs.com/ubuntu/pool/main/n/nvidia-cuda-toolkit/libaccinj64-10.0_10.0.130-0lambda3_amd64.deb Undetermined Error [IP: 52.218.252.234 80]

E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

Does anyone know if this error is going to affect my whole installation?

Bests

Cesar

post by Cesarmen on Nov 8, 2019

I solved it. Sorry. I just retyped the installation. But anyways, Should I do that twice?

post by analyticascent on Mar 23, 2020

I’m running into a similar problem, so far redoing the installation doesn’t seem to get around this:

E: Failed to fetch http://archive.lambdalabs.com/ubuntu/pool/main/n/nvidia-cudnn/libcudnn-dev_7.6.5-0lambda1_amd64.deb  Hash Sum mismatch

E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?`

post by lambda on May 13, 2020

I ran into the same issue with the nvidia-cudnn file. Here’s how to get around this (or other signature problems):

  1. Open a web browser and paste the URL ending .deb
  2. Save the file to your computer
  3. You can now either double-click and install using Ubuntu’s software manager -or- install the .deb from command line

Lambda redefines “dependency nightmare”