Lambda Tensorbook Specifications - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Lambda Tensorbook Specifications

Lambda Labs Tensorbook Specifications:

GPU : NVIDIA 2070/2080 (8GB)

CPU : Intel i7-9750H (6 cores, 16x PCI-e lanes)

RAM : Up to 64GB (2666 MHz)

Storage : Up to 1TB NVME SSD (4-5x faster than normal SSD)

Display :16.1" FHD (1920x1080) Display, Matte Finished.

Sound System : High Definition audio interface; S/PDIF digital output

Keyboard : Full color illuminated full size keyboard with numeric pad; W/A/S/D gaming key

I/O Ports:

Card Reader: 6-in-1 Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/SD/Mini-SD/SDHC/SDXC)

Slots Two M.2 Card Slots,

Communication Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, M.2 interface

Other Features:

Power:

Dimension and Weight:


User Posts

post by mitesh1 on Jul 19, 2018

Question: Can I use a USB-C monitor with the Tensorbook? Can it charge the battery too?

post by leonnowsden on Feb 13, 2019

Reply: Yes, but it comes down to your monitor. They only power specific laptops up to a certain amount of power.

post by alex on Feb 13, 2019

Query: The Tensorbook doesn’t detect the monitor. Do I need to install a driver or change something in the BIOS to get the USB-C working?

post by leonnowsden on Feb 14, 2019

Guide: Yes, activate it in the BIOS and check in Ubuntu under Settings then Devices and then Thunderbolt. Check that full access is checked there.

post by alex on Feb 14, 2019

Challenge: I can’t find the setting in the BIOS. Where should I look?

post by sabalaba on Feb 14, 2019

post by txsnowman on Aug 1, 2019

Working Setup: My Dell monitor (U3419W) works great via USB-C connection.