Lm-sensors on AMD RPYC 7763 - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Lm-sensors on AMD RPYC 7763
post by ctsung on Jan 3, 2023
We have a Lambda Lab server based on the Supermicro H12DGO-6 motherboard with AMD EPYC 7763 CPU, does anyone knows if lm-sensors supports this type of CPU? When I run sensors the program returned “No sensors found”.
post by ctsung on Jan 10, 2023
I was told by support to use ipmitool in place of lm-sensors on servers.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| How do I get CPU temperature? | 0 | 1.5k | Aug 2019 |
| Lambda Vector One Ram Upgrade | 1 | 116 | Aug 2025 |
| Workstation cannot sleep | 0 | 1.1k | Sep 2021 |
| Looking for specifications on an older GPU server | 1 | 375 | Jan 2024 |
| Workstation fan control | 2 | 2.2k | Jun 2022 |