Make the premium models free again - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Make the premium models free again

post by b9162a02-be93-4451 on Jun 12, 2025

20 messages per month? wtf is this. it doesnt even say how you pay or how much it costs.

post by b9162a02-be93-4451 on Jun 12, 2025

this is literally a genocide. if this change doesnt get reverted i cannot guarantee the safety of any individual within 5 meters of me

post by natikgadzhi on Jun 13, 2025

Heya! I’m Natik, I now lead Lambda.chat. Thank you for using it

What you encountered is a bug. Yes, we are exploring usage tiers, but it went out too early. My bad, quite literally! I’ll fix this a bit later today.

post by b9162a02-be93-4451 on Jun 14, 2025

ok, im sorry for being so blunt. when do you think will subsciptions be available and what will they cost?

post by b9162a02-be93-4451 on Jun 14, 2025

does it not work yet or is it just me…