No display on Lambda Vector Pro - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
No display on Lambda Vector Pro
post by tandrew98 on Jun 19, 2025
I have a problem with the display on my machine. The BIOS (or anything) screen never comes up. It is just blank.
Whichever input I select (DisplayPort or HDMI) my monitor says it does not find any input. The monitor and cables work on other computers.
I toggled the VGA switch on the motherboard, along with the switch next to it. Neither one of those seems to have any effect. They both on the left setting now.
I have also tried HDMI and DP cables in each of the ports on both GPUs.
If I wait long enough I can toggle the NumLock and CapsLock keys on my keyboard, so I know it has booted.
Backstory
Someone with sudo access ran “mv /* /data/”, and that messed up the OS. Afterwards, I was able to install the standard Ubuntu 22.04 OS, but the system freezes on startup. I copied lambda-recovery-jammy-20241108.iso onto a USB, but now I cannot install it because of this problem.
post by tandrew98 on Jun 23, 2025
Additional
I currently see a green flashing light near the bottom front of the motherboard,
A few minutes after powering on, the red LED on the top front corner of the motherboard shows “02”.
post by hayden on Aug 19, 2025
Hey @tandrew98
If you’re still experiencing this issue create a ticket below and we’ll be more than happy to assist you further:
https://support.lambdalabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Hayden
Lambda Team