Pre-Auth Charge - RND: Random Non-categorized Discussion - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Pre-Auth Charge

post by hypnopump on Jul 5, 2023

Hi there, just got a charge of ~10$ after signing up to lambda and adding a card so I can use instances. I would like my money back since I have not started any instance!

post by mikes on Jul 13, 2023

Hi @hypnopump as you can see in this page Why is my credit or debit card being declined? | Lambda Docs this charge is only temporary and in Pending state. It will not be completed and you will see it cancelled after a couple of days.

This is standard process for credit cards verifications in many such services.

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Pre-auth cancellation time 1 513 Sep 2023
Issue with adding the card. Your card has been declined 2 2.8k Jul 2023
Your card has been declined 1 1.1k May 2023
How to add billing to Lambda without CREDIT card? I have debit card 1 1.7k Apr 2024
Payment not completed - 3D secure not completed on Lambda side 0 417 Nov 2023