Preloading money into my Lambda account - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Preloading money into my Lambda account
post by roonbug on Apr 8
roonbug
Apr 8
LambdaLabs,
I’ve received a compute grant for $5000, and I want to preload some of this money onto lambdalabs. It seems like Lambdalabs does not have a pre-paid option, all payment options seem to be post-usage. Is there a workaround for this? I’ve also raised a support ticket (Ticket #43952)
127 views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| How to add billing to Lambda without CREDIT card? I have debit card | 1 | 1.7k | Apr 2024 |
| Pre-Auth Charge RND: Random Non-categorized Discussion |
1 | 1.0k | Jul 2023 |
| Lambda Chat Completions API Cost | 1 | 352 | Nov 2024 |
| Closed lambda labs account | 1 | 1.1k | Jul 2023 |
| Billing enhancements | 3 | 371 | Oct 2025 |