Problem with CuDNN initialization - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Problem with CuDNN initialization

post by WinSurfer on Dec 10, 2020

Dear Technical help,

I have installed lambda-stack in my system (ubuntu) and installed Pycharm with the “inherit global site-packages” setting to use the lambda-stack environment.

However, when I try to run some demo Tensorflow jobs, I got the error of CuDNN initialization (figure attached). Do you have any suggestions for fixing this problem?

Many thanks!

post by jeremy on Dec 14, 2020

Try adding the following after importing Tensorflow:

for device in tf.config.experimental.list_physical_devices('GPU'):
    tf.config.experimental.set_memory_growth(device, True)

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Lambda Stack - CUDNN 8 Upgrade Query 8 4.7k Apr 2021
cuDNN Install w/ Lambda Stack 1 1.7k Sep 2022
Could not load library libcudnn_adv_train.so.8 error on lambda workstation 5 7.1k Sep 2022
RuntimeError: cuDNN version mismatch: PyTorch was compiled against 7005 but linked against 7102 1 4.0k May 2018
Updated Lambda Stack and now have a PyTorch CuDNN version mismatch Error [resolved] 5 3.9k Dec 2018