Reinstall OS on 2019 Lambda Dual - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Reinstall OS on 2019 Lambda Dual
post by sterling on Oct 30, 2024
I’ve got a Lambda Dual we purchased for a faculty member in 2019 that I want to reinstall the OS on. I downloaded the 22.04 jammy recovery image, but am wondering if that is not the correct way? When installing I get an error that the boot loader cannot be installed and am forced to cancel. Should I just use a generic Ubuntu image? Some other method?
The system is a Lambda Dual, Intel Core i9-9980XE (18 Cores, 3.00 GHz), 128GB RAM, 2x RTX 2080 Ti Blowers with NVLink, and the OS drive is a 2TB NVMe SSD.
89 views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Reinstall of OS (22.04) on Vector Workstation | 3 | 708 | Jan 2024 |
| Install of ubuntu 22.04 fails | 1 | 906 | Nov 2024 |
| Reinstalling operative system | 2 | 2.3k | Nov 2021 |
| Cannot boot Ubuntu 22.04 | 1 | 1.7k | Sep 2022 |
| Recovery Image for Razer x Lambda Tensorbook | 11 | 3.1k | Nov 2024 |