Reinstall ubuntu to fix freeze issues on tensorbook - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Reinstall ubuntu to fix freeze issues on tensorbook
post by votbod on Nov 11, 2021
Tensorbook freezes and become completely unresponsive requiring manual shutdown by holding down the power button. Trying to reinstall ubuntu as potential fix and the 16.04/18.04 instructions are useless. created usb as instructed but cannot get boot menu to display the install ubuntu option. there is a uefi firmware option but none of the instructions mention this. also, not sure what insyde is but that seems to be there too. please advise
post by burrito on Oct 5, 2022
Hi,
i realize this is an old post but I’m having this same problem and I wonder if you got a solution that worked. I’ve reinstalled Ubuntu 22.04 from the Lambdalabs Ubuntu 22.04 ISO but the laptop is still crashing as often as before for no reason.
Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.