Seond Nvidia GPU stopped detecting - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Seond Nvidia GPU stopped detecting
post by maitreya on May 30, 2021
So, when I received the workstation both Nvidia RTX 3080 were working perfectly.
However, I faced issue of sound as the system was able to detect speakers/headphones but there was no output. So, to solve this issue I might have reinstalled Nvidia drivers. I checked the version of nvidia driver is 460.73 and it supports the GPU.
I also tried to reinstall the lambda stack but it still didn’t work.
Now, I’m looking for solutions to both problems. 1) Second GPU stopped detecting 2) No sound output
1.2k views
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Razer x Tensorbook GPU issues | 2 | 1.1k | Nov 2022 |
| Tensorbook bionic - No sound | 5 | 3.0k | Sep 2019 |
| Sound Card Issues with Software Updates | 0 | 1.3k | Aug 2021 |
| Tensorflow does not detect GPU | 1 | 3.8k | May 2021 |
| Tensorbook - Ubuntu 18 No sound | 6 | 4.3k | Oct 2019 |