Sim Card Slot on 2-19 Tensorbook? - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Sim Card Slot on 2-19 Tensorbook?
post by txsnowman on Aug 1, 2019
Hello all, I’m curious about my Tensorbook (2019 2080 model). I’ve had it for a few weeks and just noticed a slot underneath the SD/MMC card slot. It says SIM so I assume it’s for use with a sim card but I can’t find anything in the spec list on the website for this. If anyone has any thoughts or opinions please let me know as I’d like to find out sooner than later.
1.4k views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Lambda Tensorbook Specifications | 8 | 12.4k | Mar 2020 |
| Laptop refresh to rtx 2080 super upcoming? | 0 | 1.3k | Apr 2020 |
| How do you open tensorbook case | 2 | 1.5k | Oct 2025 |
| TensorBook experiences | 2 | 7.8k | Mar 2020 |
| TPU TensorBooks | 1 | 1.8k | Oct 2018 |