System does not start - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
System does not start
post by vamsi on Feb 13, 2021
I have been using a new lambda machine. For a bout 2 weeks now. Things were all good; and suddenly today the system shut down and I now not able to restart it.
Checked the power supply and everything seems fine. The power button is lit up but nothing else is switching on. I see a counter reading 00 in red led on the motherboard. Attached image. Not sure what this means. Any guidance?
post by daniel.A on Apr 24, 2021
Did you get any help with this? I have a similar problem. Keyboard backlight is on but nothing else.
post by fkx on Apr 24, 2021
Where’s this image located?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Lambda Desktop Does Not Power On | 1 | 2.5k | Feb 2021 |
| No display on Lambda Vector Pro | 2 | 138 | Aug 2025 |
| Cannot Turn on New Workstation | 0 | 253 | May 2024 |
| Lambda Quad (Ubuntu) no display signal at all | 1 | 564 | Nov 2023 |
| Lambda Quad: Network Failure after reboot | 1 | 1.1k | Jun 2022 |