Tensorbook Mouse/Display Freezes - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Tensorbook Mouse/Display Freezes
post by tensorbookuser on Aug 15, 2024
Hey all,
I recently started noticing that my tensorbook will freeze for a second or two when moving the cursor. When its happening, it will do it every 10 seconds or so. And sometimes it will go 20 minutes without it being an issue. I just noticed that a video also froze when the mouse freezes, so I think the entire screen will freeze for a second. I haven’t changed any software (or added much), and have the latest system updates.
Any insights?
58 views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Tensorbook frozen after locking | 3 | 1.8k | May 2020 |
| Tensorbook shuts down after start | 0 | 1.4k | Nov 2019 |
| Reinstall ubuntu to fix freeze issues on tensorbook | 1 | 1.7k | Oct 2022 |
| Tensorbook - Unable to Boot | 0 | 1.4k | Mar 2022 |
| Tensorbook performance on battery | 1 | 1.6k | Mar 2020 |