Tensorbook - Unable to Boot - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Tensorbook - Unable to Boot

post by j_molineux on Mar 11, 2022

I purchased a Tensorbook about four years ago. I have used it daily and have had no problems until a few weeks ago.

After a Windows 10 update the system now fails to boot. When I turn it on I get to the Lambda logo then it freezes.

I have tried to force it into Autorepair and it freezes. I have tried to boot from USB from the BIOS screen. It still freezes.

I’m not sure if it was the Windows update that killed the laptop or if there is another issue such as the battery finally going that is causing the problem. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem? I see a few other threads with this problem but no replies yet. If I need to replace the battery is there a recommended battery to use as a replacement? I hate to have to scrap what has been a dependable laptop.

Thanks for any suggestions.

1.4k views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
New lambda tensorbook boots to black screen in Ubuntu and hangs; boots fine to Windows 8 4.0k Jul 2021
Reinstall ubuntu to fix freeze issues on tensorbook 1 1.7k Oct 2022
Tensorbook frozen after locking 3 1.8k May 2020
LAMBDA TENSORBOOK - will not get through boot sequence 1 1.3k Mar 2022
Tensorbook reboot and show black 4 4.5k Mar 2019