TensorFlow 2 in lambda stack - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
TensorFlow 2 in lambda stack
post by Mlarsson on Oct 2, 2019
Hi,
Sitting on a Tensorbook and im looking to install the now newly released TensorFlow 2.
Yesterday i tried to update to the latest version of lambdastack but i found TensorFlow to be still in version 1.14. I was using this line: sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade && sudo apt-get autoremove
Question: How would you recommend one, smoothly, to get TensorFlow 2 up and running on a tensorbook? Will TensorFlow 2 appear in the lambda stack and if so approximately when?
Thanks in advance.
post by sabalaba on Oct 18, 2019
Hi @Mlarsson, I think TensorFlow 2 will be coming in a future Lambda Stack update. I’ll ask about timelines.
post by pranav-ust on Oct 23, 2019
Please add Pytorch 1.3 as well!
post by setareh on Nov 28, 2019
Hi, When do you think it is available? I really need version 2 , and still with your lambda-stack-without-tensor flow env. I could not install version 2.
post by Johann on Feb 8, 2020
Any update on when Tensorflow 2 would be available in the Lambda Stack?