Unable to uninstall tensorflow - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Unable to uninstall tensorflow

post by venkatinfovision on Apr 12, 2019

Hi I did pip3 uninstall tensorflow-gpu and pip3 uninstall tensorflow, my console is showing it is successfully uninstalled but tensorflow is still present in my lamda server, I checked by importing tensorflow. Could you please help me how to uninstall completely.

post by sabalaba on Apr 30, 2019

What’s your goal in trying to uninstall the TensorFlow package in Lambda Stack?

post by drogon on Aug 31, 2019

I want to uninstall as well and reinstall because importing tensorboardX causes a segmentation fault and the solutions I have found so far have to do with the tensorflow installation, I am assuming the fact we cannot uninstall means it is located elsewhere and maybe tensorboardX cannot find it?

post by leonnowsden on Sep 6, 2019

Lambda stack installs the packages with apt. You can uninstall with sudo apt autoremove python-tensorflow