Unmet dependencies when running lambda stack update after I upgrade to ubuntu 20.04 - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Unmet dependencies when running lambda stack update after I upgrade to ubuntu 20.04
The system upgrade was successful, but I got the following error messages after running LAMBDA_REPO=$(mktemp) && wget -O${LAMBDA_REPO} https://lambdalabs.com/static/misc/lambda-stack-repo.deb && sudo dpkg -i ${LAMBDA_REPO} && rm -f ${LAMBDA_REPO} && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install -y lambda-stack-cuda
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- lambda-stack-cuda : Depends: python3-theano but it is not going to be installed
- Depends: caffe-cuda but it is not going to be installed
- Recommends: lambda-desktop but it is not going to be installed
- E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
I tried to install these dependencies but got no luck. Could anybody please help?
It turns out to be a version compatible issue for a low level lib ‘libpython3.8-stdlib’
resolved!