Updating a blade - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Updating a blade
post by itamblyn on Apr 11, 2019
itamblyn
Apr 2019
I just purchased a blade, and have connected it to the network.
I did a
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade && sudo apt-get autoremove
There was a problem with one of the packages, apt suggested i do
sudo apt-get update --fix-missing
Now I get this warning about grub. What should I do?
A new version (/tmp/grub.8twsAk6sdb) of configuration file /etc/default/grub is available, but the version installed currently has been locally modified.
What do you want to do about modified configuration file grub?
- install the package maintainer’s version
- keep the local version currently installed
- show the differences between the versions
- show a side-by-side difference between the versions
- show a 3-way difference between available versions
- do a 3-way merge between available versions
- start a new shell to examine the situation
1.8k views