Using a Lambda Stack setup on a GeForce RTX 3060 GPU - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Using a Lambda Stack setup on a GeForce RTX 3060 GPU

post by webzest on Mar 10, 2024

I constructed a new PC with the latest Intel i9 CPU and installed a GeForce RTX 3060 GPU to start learning AI and ML algo tech. The PC is great with 128 Gig RAM. I am on Windows 11 and installed the WSL2 and the LTS distro of Ubuntu. I then installed Miniconda and created a couple of environments; one for Pytorch and the other for Tensorflow. I can install those libraries independently and manage them as needed; however, after reading about Lambda Stack, I wanted to know if I can use it instead to run my AI and ML projects.

Can I please have some references on how I can use Lambda Stack with my WSL Distro on Windows 11 for ML and AL development and training?

post by vertgo on Mar 29, 2024

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Running dev environments and ML tasks in Lambda via dstack 0 560 Jul 2023
Lambda stack with ubuntu 18.04 and rtx 2080ti 0 1.7k Nov 2018
Installing Lambda Stack on my “non-clean” workstation 6 4.1k Jan 2020
Initial Lambda Stack install – Scope of installation? What gets installed? 0 2.2k Dec 2019
Lamdastack Quick Introduction/ FAQ 1 3.2k Sep 2018