What is the best way to update Lambda systems from the command line? - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

What is the best way to update Lambda systems from the command line?

post by Husafan on Apr 29, 2024

I have broken my lambda system by using sudo apt autoremove which removed the cryptsetup package.

After getting help from tech support, I was told that I should use the software update and snaps tools inside the Ubuntu UI. I am mainly using my hardware as a server, and don’t regularly have a monitor attached. What is the correct way to update a lambda system from an SSH terminal?

Thanks!

post by cody_b on Apr 30, 2024

In most cases it’s sufficient to run:


sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade

post by jesicasharma on May 11, 2024

By the using of update function code you can update lambda system

Here is a basic syntax

aws lambda update-function-code --function-name --zip-file fileb://