Where do the lambda stack frameworks get installed? - Deep Learning: Getting Started - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Where do the lambda stack frameworks get installed?

post by sealtainn on May 14, 2019

The one attraction to getting a tensorbook laptop is the promise of the lambda stack.

I don’t know what I am missing.

I found no intro/readme - anywhere.

Ubuntu looks like a standard installation (nothing wrong with that I guess), but there’s nothing to indicate or reference the frameworks.

I did the 1-line installation not knowing if this was installed already - because I couldn’t tell if it was.

I think the output implied it was already installed & up-to-date - but where?

Cant really use something I can’t see.

It might be a good idea to let us know where things are.

Is there an intro to working with these frameworks on this laptop, or is everything just left up to us?

If I were to install these frameworks myself, I would know where I was putting them and could get to using them.

That would suggest I’d be better off without the lambda stack & I know that can’t be right, so, what am I missing?

Please help me want to keep this laptop & get going.

2.3k views


post by RWG18 on Jan 6, 2021

Did you ever get a response? Help?