Windows 11 on Lambda Workstation - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Windows 11 on Lambda Workstation
post by classner on Mar 18, 2024
Hi!
I have a Lambda workstation that originally came with a Ubuntu installation, but I need to install Windows 11 on it. I fail to do so because when booting from a USB stick into the Windows 11 installer, the installer complains about missing drivers and can not find an installation drive. How can I install Windows 11 on my Lambda machine?
Best,
Christoph
675 views
post by ztpancakes on Aug 20, 2024
I’m actually trying to do the same. Did you ever figure it out?
Reply
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Bootable USB failing to install Windows 11 | 0 | 586 | Nov 2023 |
| Reinstall of OS (22.04) on Vector Workstation | 3 | 704 | Jan 2024 |
| Best way to switch os from Windows to Linux | 1 | 594 | Nov 2023 |
| How do you boot straight to Linux (Ubuntu) | 1 | 949 | May 2023 |
| Failed to boot! | 1 | 587 | Sep 2023 |