All - Activity - ahbon - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Black screen after upgrade Nvidia driver

Thanks. The problem found, one of memory cards is broken. Is it possible I get the free replacement? I bought the laptop last year.

I have installed Pop!OS on my tensorbook

After Nvidia drivers automatically updated, now my laptop is nearly complete died. When I restart the laptop, it turns to black screen, then overheating with loud sound, finally it seems shut down. I have also pressed F2 or ESC, it doesn’t work out anyway.

Tensorbook - Ubuntu 18 No sound

I have same problem here, no audio. :frowning:

Lambda TensorBook: No Sound

Hello I use Ubuntu 18.04, no sound, how to deal with this problem? Thanks.

Unable to enter desktop

Hello, I have removed nvidia drivers with sudo apt-get remove nvidia-* and now I can’t enter desktop, I also get "A start job is running for Hold until boot process finishes up(time/no limit)", someone can help me without re-install Ubuntu? Thanks.