Likes - Activity - alexander.kain - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Problem with tensorflow in virtual environment
I have an issue with running tensorflow 2.4 in virtual env on workstation with ubuntu 18.04. The base lambda stack installation is with tensorflow-gpu 1.15. But I need a 2.x tensorflow for testing. So I created a virtual env and installed tensorflow manually with commands:
python3 -m venv lambda-s…
Fresh 20.04.1 LTS + Lambda Stack - libcudnn_adv_train.so.8
It’s because Lambda Stack doesn’t currently have libcudnn version 8 support. It should be coming shortly.
Lambda Stack - CUDNN 8 Upgrade Query
Lambda Stack with CuDNN 8 is coming shortly. In the mean time, you should be able to link to CUDNN with something like modifying your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include a path to the libcudnn.so.8 files.
Hi, I use a Tensorbook and need to leverage on Tensorflow GPU support for CUDA 11. Though the latest Lambda Stack upgrade switched my previous CUDA 10.2 to 11.1, the CUDNN version still remains 7.6. Do we know of a timeline by when we can expect Lambda Stack to upgrade its CUDNN 7.6 to CUDNN 8.x?