All - Activity - binhvanpham - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
I would like to erase and reupdate my workstation
While trying to fix an issue with my headset, I unknowingly corrupted my workstation.
It was mentioning something about /etc/profile.d/01-locale-fix.sh: line2 /usr/bin/locale-check: No such file or directory.
Would you please help reinstall my ubuntu? I’ve tried to fix the issue by googling but I…
Cuda no longer work when installing new ubuntu update
Hi,
The command works after I added --allow-downgrades. However, when I run a test cuda code, it doesn’t work. It gives me wrong result. This code works before. Below is my test code and output.
CODE:
#include <stdio.h>
global void cube(float * d_out, float * d_in) {
// Todo: Fill in this fu…
Cuda no longer work when installing new ubuntu update
Hi, I just recently make update to latest ubuntu version. However, cuda no longer work. When I compile using nvcc I got this msg:
vcc warning : The ‘compute_20’, ‘sm_20’, and ‘sm_21’ architectures are deprecated, and may be removed in a future release (Use -Wno-deprecated-gpu-targets to suppress w…
Retrieve login name
Hi, I forgot my login name. Would you please show me how to retrieve my login?