All - Activity - Cesarmen - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Tensorflow graphics
I would like to use tensorflow graphics. Is there anyway to use it or to install using lambda stack?
Bests
Cesar
Lambda stack installation error
I solved it. Sorry. I just retyped the installation. But anyways, Should I do that twice?
Errors during lambda stack installation
Err:222 http://archive.lambdalabs.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 libaccinj64-10.0 amd64 10.0.130-0lambda3
Undetermined Error [IP: 52.218.252.234 80]
and another
Fetched 2 270 MB in 35min 2s (1 080 kB/s)
E: Failed to fetch http://archive.lambdalabs.com/ubuntu
Changed permissions in usr folder. Can initiate ubuntu only as root
Hi all,
I changed permissions in usr ubuntu folder and now I can't start the system in graphic interface but only as a root. I know this is very difficult to fix, and now I’m tempted to reinstall ubuntu as in this link Install Ubuntu 18.04 with Lambda Stack from scratch - Technical Help - DeepTalk.