All - Activity - cgpadwick - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Lambda Quad: Using Anaconda / Docker?

that should be fine.


what version of cuda are you running on the host? The install script will try to upgrade you to the latest driver. So far this has been fine on my machines (Titan-X’s and 1080 Ti’s). If you don’t want to upgrade your driver, let me know which version of cuda you are running and I’ll create a cont…


Yes we run training runs inside a docker container on our lambda boxes. It works well. If you want to try out a pre-built container for keras and tensorflow checkout my repo:

I just released these today so I’m looking for feedback - try them out and let me know if you run into problems.


Benchmarking the Titan V (Volta) GPU with TensorFlow

Also there is a significant advantage with FP16 and the Volta Tensorcore architecture over Pascal.