Likes - Activity - cody_b - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Technical Help by Cody Brownstein

Posts and responses

  1. Stuck at Postfix Configuration during Lambda Stack install
    Date: Mar 12, 2025

    • Adding I_AGREE_TO_THE_CUDNN_LICENSE=1 to the top of the installation script does it.
  2. Package Update Recommendations (Mellanox , Lambdalabs)
    Date: Jan 16, 2025

    • Thank You, Yes I mostly go with the command you provided and following a monthly reboot cadence.
  3. Tool calling in Lambda Inference API
    Date: Jan 3, 2025

    • I see. Thanks for getting back!
  4. Ubuntu 24.04 support
    Date: Nov 20, 2024

    • I got it working on a server yesterday, it’s training models now with no issues so far!
  5. Cannot run jupyter notebooks, installed modules are not found
    Date: Nov 7, 2024

    • Hi, Thanks a lot, it does fix the issue.
  6. Dual monitors not working with Ubuntu
    Date: Feb 13, 2023

    • The solution for this was to set the Nvidia profile to NVIDIA (Performance Mode).