All - Activity - ctsung - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Lm-sensors on AMD RPYC 7763
I was told by support to use ipmitool in place of lm-sensors on servers.
We have a Lambda Lab server based on the Supermicro H12DGO-6 motherboard with AMD EPYC 7763 CPU, does anyone knows if lm-sensors supports this type of CPU? When I run sensors the program returned “No sensors found”.
No nvidia-smi after stack install?
This sounds similar to a issue we had after the user updated GCC. Check the following link to see if it helps: NVIDIA driver not loaded after GCC upgrade - Technical Help - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Lambda Workstation no display from GPU
We recently lost the network connectivity to the workstation with 4 RTX 2080 Ti. I tried to recycle the power, but the network activities stopped a couple of minutes after the workstation rebooted. I tried to hook up a monitor to the GPUs but I am not getting display from any of the four GPUs, and …
NVIDIA driver not loaded after GCC upgrade
Hi Mark, Thank you for the input, the issue was resolved last Sunday with someone’s help from the NVIDIA Developer Forum (Ubuntu 18.04 NVIDIA driver not loaded after GCC update - #9 by generix - Linux - NVIDIA Developer Forums), I had to set NVreg_ModifyDeviceFiles=1 in /etc/modprobe.d/50_nvidia.co…
We have a Lambda Labs workstation running on 18.04.6 LTS (Bionic Beaver), the NVIDIA driver stopped loading after an user upgraded GCC few days ago. I have tried to uninstall and reinstalled the Lambda Stack for deep learning that is supposed to covered the NVIDIA drivers with all the deep learning ...