All - Activity - Daniel - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Is there any asia-region mirror of archive.lambdalabs.com?

If your connection to pretty much anything at all is a few bits per second, I think you’ve got a bigger problem to solve and it has nothing to do with the server being too far from your terminal’s physical location.


Recovery Image for Razer x Lambda Tensorbook

Going to go ahead and bump this thread for anyone having issues and needing a fresh install. Also going to add that attempting to make the install USB in Windows with Rufus, balenaEtcher, unetbootin will create a corrupt install USB and only the methods described in Create USB for installing Ubuntu …


Will I destroy my lambda labs notebook if I do autoremove? How do I finish upgrading from ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04?

These should point you in the right direction: Linux Operating System - Crash Course for Beginners and Ubuntu 20.04 Installation and Review.

There are quite the great deal of very informative videos on YouTube for nearly every topic imaginable regarding UNIX systems. You can also feel free to go on stackoverflow and type some search queries in there related to whatever you may have in mind…

EDIT: You could also just straight up read the…
Why did you buy a laptop with an operating system you have no clue how to operate? JW.