All - Activity - Daniel - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Is there any asia-region mirror of archive.lambdalabs.com?
Technical Help
Apr 25, 2024
If your connection to pretty much anything at all is a few bits per second, I think you’ve got a bigger problem to solve and it has nothing to do with the server being too far from your terminal’s physical location.
Recovery Image for Razer x Lambda Tensorbook
Technical Help
Sep 28, 2022
Going to go ahead and bump this thread for anyone having issues and needing a fresh install. Also going to add that attempting to make the install USB in Windows with Rufus, balenaEtcher, unetbootin will create a corrupt install USB and only the methods described in Create USB for installing Ubuntu … will work.
Will I destroy my lambda labs notebook if I do autoremove? How do I finish upgrading from ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04?
Jul 19, 2022
@seneca_wolf https://help.ubuntu.com Linux Operating System - Crash Course for Beginners Ubuntu 20.04 Installation and Review
These should point you in the right direction
Will I destroy my lambda labs notebook if I do autoremove? How do I finish upgrading from ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04?
Jul 18, 2022
There are quite a great deal of very informative videos on YouTube for nearly every topic imaginable regarding UNIX systems. You can also feel free to go on stackoverflow and type some search queries in there related to whatever you may have in mind… EDIT: You could also just straight up read the…
Will I destroy my lambda labs notebook if I do autoremove? How do I finish upgrading from ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04?
Jul 18, 2022
Why did you buy a laptop with an operating system you have no clue how to operate? JW.