Likes - Activity - Daniel - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Can I replace stock UEFI with coreboot?

I’d like to get the most out of the battery life in the Razer Tensorbook. I already have several boot options I’ve created with NixOS, which blacklist the Nvidia driver for instance, which has helped a bit with battery life. However, I’d like to squeeze out as much battery life as possible by changing...

This article from 2020 with a proof of concept looks promising: Coreboot JSP TGL Razer ICL

This is the Intel Icelake in a Razer Stealth.

Recovery Image for Razer x Lambda Tensorbook

There is a new image for Ubuntu 22.04 LTS Desktop for Razer Tensorbook: tensorbook-jammy-20220603.iso

How to install libcudnn.8 Ubuntu 20.04 NVIDIA-SMI 460.56 Driver Version: 460.56 CUDA Version: 11.2

Got it: Followed this Stack Overflow link

Steps are:

wget https://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/cuda/repos/ubuntu2004/x86_64/cuda-ubuntu2004.pin
sudo mv cuda-ubuntu2004.pin /etc/apt/preferences

Thanks I was already looking at the Free Code Camp video before you suggested it… seems like a good suggestion… that other dude is like “uMMMbuntu” (how he pronounces it) LoLz… Thanks Daniel!